Account Suspension / Non payment of invoices
Take note that some EasyCom services are PrePaid services.
Recently we have seen more and more clients taking liberties with regards to not (fully) paying their bills on time. We keep all our prices as low as we possibly can by taking profit margins that are as small as possible and we do not want to raise these margins and therefore the costs of our services for all our clients because some clients do not pay or do not pay in time.
We trust you understand this and will cooperate by paying your invoices on time and therefore keeping the prices low for you and everyone else.
Whenever an invoice is sent to a client, there is a very clear Due Date on the invoice and as you would expect us to uphold our part of the service we would also expect you to do so. Non-payment of an invoice not relieve you from your payment obligations, now or for any future contractual invoices or obligations. If you wish to terminate any service you will have to do so separately as described in our Terms of Service of which the latest version is always available on our website.
The suspension and unsuspension process
After careful deliberation, we have come to the conclusion that we will have to become stricter with our suspension policy so that the prudent clients won’t suffer because of the nonpaying client and this will mean:
(all this is as already set out in our Terms of Services, but let’s make them extra clear here)
- We sent an invoice for the services you have purchased from EasyCom and if the invoice is not disputed with 3 days it will be deemed correct as, in reality, we will never send an invoice that you have not purchased a service for yourself.
- We expect you to make sure that payment reaches us before the Due Date printed on each and every invoice.
- You will get the Late notification that the invoice Due Date has passed.
- Please take care of payment right away.
- If payment is still not received you will get a 2nd notification of non-payment.
- At this time a Late Payment Fee will be added to your invoice and the short term / long term availability of the services may be suspended.
- Getting the suspended services back online may incur an extra cost.
- Please get in touch with us asap to discuss how and when this will be solved and to verify if any extra cost needs to be paid to prevent the services going down or to get the services back up if they are already unavailable.
- If payment still hasn’t been received you will receive a 3rd and final notification for each and every invoice that still has not been paid.
- At this time all related services will become unavailable to you and there is a risk of losing the services and numbers permanently if you don’t spring into action straight away.
- There will be extra cost involved to revive any service, on top of full payment of all unpaid/not fully paid invoices.
- At this time you will need to start the unsuspension process by requesting an unsuspension
- (You can start this process by buying the Unsuspension Product product from our ordering system.
- Take note that it shows the minimum cost and this may have to be adjusted to your situation and you should therefore Not pay the invoice as it is created but only after we have adjusted it and given you the go-ahead)
- If you still don’t respond and/or fail to make payment after all this, and all the attempts that we made to get this solved correctly, we will hand over your account to one of the international Debt Collection agencies that we work with and enter your details into the International Blacklist databases available to us and that we and many other (online) business work with. The additional cost to cover the overdue payment and interest, our effort to get this matter solved and any Debt Collection cost will be added to your open balance and will be added to your debt, as also explained in the Terms & Conditions that govern the contract you entered into with us.