Successful businesses are always looking for creative ways to enhance customer service and increase worker productivity. Improving customer communications is a quick and easy way to boost customer relations and make more efficient use of your time and resources.
With EasyCom’s services subscribers get:
- A single number to be presented for the entire company, despite its being geographically distributed. A company could even choose to have no premises, with workers connected from home using their domestic telephones but receiving the same features as any business phone system user.
- The abilty to add telephone numbers in any city, state, country around the world; making it easier and cheaper for custmers to reach out to you.
- Easy access to toll-free and vanity numbers
- Employees access the system remotely allowing one extension to ring in multiple locations (either concurrently or sequentially).
- Eliminates the need for companies to manage or pay for on-site hardware and maintenance.
- Provides scalability so that a larger system is not needed if new employees are hired, and resources are not wasted if the number of employees is reduced.
Incoming telephone lines of most businesses phone systems are answered by an AutoAttendant or Virtual Receptionist. Unfortunately, businesses without an Virtual Receptionist appear small in size to their potential customers. A traditional in-house auto attendant is very expensive, requiring costly set up and maintenance and these systems are not in the price range of many small businesses.
“Get the features and benefits of a sophisticated Fortune 500 phone system, without the cost.”
With EasyCom you get:
- No busy signals — Ever!!!
- Instant call transfer & voicemail allows you to keep everyone in your company accessible from the office, on the road, home, or away need
- Customers and coworkers can instantly reach any employee anytime regardless of location.
- Incoming calls are answered with a professional customized greeting you create and with unlimited voice prompts & menus provided you get the ultimate in flexibility
- Calls can be instantly routed to the extension,voicemail, and/or phone number of your choice. You can add as many extensions or voicemail boxes as you need.
- Callers can leave messages and you can retrieve your voice messages by phone or email.
- Route callers to the phone numbers of your choice, for example your office, home, cell phone, etc. and add distinctive ring. All based the conditions of your choosing: time of day, caller id, menu prompts, and more.
Keeping employees connected when they work from home or in a virtual office has its challenges. When an employee spends the bulk of his or her time away from the office, communication can suffer and the employee may become isolated. In addition, off-site team members may be unaware of the minor changes that take place in the office. These problems can be avoided with forethought and the right communications tools.
Regular meetings via conference calls can alleviate feelings of isolation, build relationships, and facilitate collaboration. If you have an entire team of virtual workers, conference call becomes even more critical.
- Conference calls help with personification.
- Save money on travel costs and increase productivity
Conference Bridging can
- Schedule calls to team meetings or hold sales/customer training
- Host up to 30 participants at one time
- Password protected that can easily and frequently be changed
The benefits of a virtual phone number are simply hard to beat. Want to make your business appear larger? A virtual phone number gives your company a recognizable regional presence, regardless of where your business is physically located. These numbers, also known as Virtual numbers or Ghost numbers, are geographically independent.
“Enable your business to appear local, anywhere, by using a virtual number that connects to your office, regardless of where you’re based.”When choosing new suppliers or service providers, many people prefer to select a local company to provide products and services. Advertising a Local Presence Number will increase advertising returns and generate more enquiries for your business. In addition to the many marketing and sales benefits, Local Presence Numbers can also be used for Disaster Recovery and to improve call handling within your organization.
Toll-Free numbers now meet most of the requirements of a modern business that is willing to accept a small charge to achieve an increase in customer calls. Using toll-free, non-geographic, numbers provides the ability to track marketing campaigns with flexible reporting capabilities. Different marketing numbers can be assigned to different promotional activities to highlight the effectiveness of individual areas of the campaign.
Give an incentive for customers to call, provide easy access to toll-free numbers. Including; 800, 888, 866, 877 and others…
” Give your company a national or international presence “
- Increase your advertising response and attracts new customers
- Conveys a more professional image of your business
- Ensure that you continue to answer calls even with power outages, theft, flood and fire.
- Your number is portable and will never change
Missing too many customer calls? Route your virtual phone number to follow you wherever you go; home, office or on the road.
This powerful, yet simple, tool lets the user direct calls going to their office extension out to a different locations; based on individualized rules that the user determines. So when customers call, they never get a busy signal or just dropped into voicemail.