File sharing provides access to digitally stored information, such as multimedia (audio, images, and video), documents, or electronic books. Imp
EasyCom provides file sharing capabilities a variety of ways. Through the cloud-based implementation of SharePoint Services from Microsoft. Through libraries, a list where each item in the list refers to a file that stored in SharePoint, you can create and manage documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and other types of files. You can add a new file to a library or replace an existing file with a revised version of a file.
EasyCom’s SharePoint File Services provide:
- Seamless integration into Windows Explorer"SharePoint offers the small business a lot more than fancy file sharing"
- Approve or reject items or files in a list or library
- Collaborate on a document in a Document Workspace site
- Create or delete additional libraries, including form libraries, picture libraries, and more.
- Create or delete sub-folders in libraries
- Manage permissions for a list, library, folder, document, or list item