With EasyCom, transform the way documents are shared to enable more effective team collaboration. Help facilitate action-oriented teams working together by bypassing geography and providing tools that aid communication, and the problem solving process. Support project management functions, such as task assignments, time-managing deadlines, and shared calendars.
Access the right people and information at the right time to make better decisions and get the job done. Plus, work comfortably and confidently in SharePoint with a familiar interface and direct connections to Microsoft Office.
Using Microsoft’s SharePoint Services collaborative platform, EasyCom allows its subscribers to:
- Provide a single workspace for teams to coordinate schedules, organize documents, and participate in discussions—within the organization and over the Internet.
- Easily author and manage documents, and help to ensure their integrity with enhanced features including the option to require document checkout before editing, the ability to view past revisions and restore to previous versions, and the ability to set document-specific security.
- Help people and teams stay on task with a variety of communication features that let users know when actions are required or important changes are made to existing information or documentation, including announcements, sophisticated alerts, surveys, and discussion boards.
- Provide creative forums for brainstorming ideas, building knowledge bases, or simply gathering information in an easy-to-edit format with new templates for implementing blogs (also known as weblogs) and wikis (Web sites that can be quickly edited by team members—no special technical knowledge required).
- Stay productive while mobile with enhanced support for offline synchronization through Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 that users can use to manage document libraries, lists, calendars, contacts, tasks, and discussion boards even offline, and to synchronize changes when reconnected to the network.